Sunday, 22 September 2013

BRYAN ! Cousin in ACTION!



Look at this cute little thing? YES! This cute little thing is my cute little cousin from my uncle. He’s name is Bryan Juliander Kho and he’s just 2 years old. I went to  my uncle’s house to visit my big family there. I met my cousins, aunts, uncles, my grandfather and also my grandmothers. There, I found my precious little angel and played with him. Now he can speak more than before. He learned 4 languages at once; English, Mandarin, Tiociu, and Indonesian. he likes to pose when he’s asked to take a picture of him. He will say “cheese” when he realize that we want to take a picture of him and put his angelic smile on his face. I miss him  a lot because he release my stress from a ton of works. I will visit him later when I have time again and play with him. That’s my cute cousin for you ^^ Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment