Here I posted a picture of food…again. Don’t be sick of it
because I want to tell all people the pleasant to eat a lot of nice food and
here I share the photo of food in Indonesia again. I just love the food that
they have in Indonesia that has many variant of food from all around the world.
This is one of favorite food from Japan, JAPANESE CURRY RICE! We knew that we
have many kinds of curry around the world. But for me, I like Japanese curry
the most because of its unique taste. I ate this at Jakarta, Indonesia, in
Grand Indonesia Mall. The store’s name is ‘Mr. Curry’ and they sell quite
expensive food but it taste really nice and it’s a lot too. But then, this
restaurant closed and moves to another mall, which makes me really sad.Tuesday, 24 September 2013
MR. CURRY!
Here I posted a picture of food…again. Don’t be sick of it
because I want to tell all people the pleasant to eat a lot of nice food and
here I share the photo of food in Indonesia again. I just love the food that
they have in Indonesia that has many variant of food from all around the world.
This is one of favorite food from Japan, JAPANESE CURRY RICE! We knew that we
have many kinds of curry around the world. But for me, I like Japanese curry
the most because of its unique taste. I ate this at Jakarta, Indonesia, in
Grand Indonesia Mall. The store’s name is ‘Mr. Curry’ and they sell quite
expensive food but it taste really nice and it’s a lot too. But then, this
restaurant closed and moves to another mall, which makes me really sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment