Friday, 20 September 2013

Paris Baguette, ROYAL PUDDING~!


On a rainy Monday afternoon, I went to this one café named Paris Baguette Café. This shop sells of course many things such as pastry, cake, some salad, and other desserts and drinks. However, not only those food hat I mention I am looking for. The most anticipate food that comes to Paris Baguette is the PUDDING! They have many flavors such as original, coffee, mango, and also the upcoming flavor, chocolate flavor. They also sell per box and it cost cheaper (of course==) with 3 flavors all inside, so it is 2 per flavor inside those one box. The sad thing is I forgot to bring it home (so lame of me =,=). I went to my friend’s house after I bought this pudding with my friend. And so, after I ate my dinner there, I completely forgot about the pudding and just left it on the table. After my friend and me rode our bus, she text my friend and tell about our forgotten pudding. So I cannot taste how it was like. But all of my friends who already tried this royal pudding told me that those puddings are amazingly delicious and it is worth to buy, even though it is a bit expensive though, 4 dollars for the original one, and 4.5 dollars for the other flavors. Many people buy this and that is the reason of the long wait on the line. This shop full of Korean employees and Korean patisseries and that is because this café is originally from Korea. Because of that background, this shop also filled with Korean songs. And so, the life of our pudding still alive in my friend’s house, until the next day. *haup* YUM~

No comments:

Post a Comment