First post on my blog. New
thing, because I haven’t done this before. So, for starters, I post this photo,
which is food! This is a Japanese food that I like, Chicken Katsu Curry Rice.
How? Because it has a unique flavor (in my opinion), which is different from,
the Indian curry and it taste so nice that can make you droll. And also, it
contains many ingredients such as potato, carrot, onion and others. I ate this at Bugis Junction’s Food
Court. Truthfully, I went there at one time and ate other food and then I saw
this Japanese Food stall, which successfully makes me regret to not buy the
food there. Anyway, it’s apparently because I miss my hometown’s food, which is
in Indonesia, because I often eat Japanese food there such as Sushi Tei, Sushi
Kiosk, and Kiyadon. I haven’t try Singapore’s Sushi Tei but I know that inhere,
the price is much expensive then in Jakarta, Indonesia. And also, I want to eat
other food other than Singaporean’s food, but Singapore’s food are also nice
actually, just…want to try other things though. I think everybody thinking why
I post this picture. Sure it is nothing too special about it. It just that I
want to share how yummy other country’s food and I tend to enjoy them. Also not
forget to mention it, not everyone likes curry rice, which is not a common
food. Like what I mention before. Try anything does not harm you or even
regrets you. It all comes to experience that count :) Have a nice day!

No comments:
Post a Comment