LA.DU.RÉE~ It's the food that everybody wants to eat once in their life. Yes! It's MACAROONS ! I haven't try those delicious and attractive food. But everyone who already try them, they say that is so delicious like they want to eat it more and more. I took this photo at ION, Orchard, Singapore. I passed this store when I headed to Art Friend to buy things for my stuff. What makes people like to but and stopped to stare the shop is because they display it nicely and attractively. The macaroons have many colours on each piece and different flavor to be tasted. Because of that, people got atrracted to it, so am I. However, the price is beyond normal just for that one piece of a dessert, which makes me down when thinking about the price -,- But I hope I can try it in the future ^^ Have a nice day~
No comments:
Post a Comment