I
think it’s about one and a half year ago I went to this heavenly place, Bonjour patisserie shop. This shop is
located in Grand Indonesia Mall in Jakarta, Indonesia, which is my lovely
hometown. After I had my dinner, I went pass this store and it attracts me and
so I went inside where I saw one of my wanted cake that I have longed for,
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! I always saw it over a year and it’s the first time I saw
the real thing in Jakarta. I bought it for 30.000 Rupiah (around 3.5 dollar).
It taste like heaven with the beautiful and simple decoration above it, which
makes you won’t regret to buy it. No wonder it taste so great because the
Japanese Patisserie who made it by himself. But after that, I never try it
again because it’s too expensive for a cake. Hopefully I will try it again in
Japan itself ^^ YUM~

No comments:
Post a Comment