Sunday, 29 September 2013

Vanilla Chocolate by STARBUCKS

Before I only post foods and now I will post a drink topic! Here is my favorite drink, which is Starbucks! However, I only buy chocolate drinks there, not the coffee. It’s not that I hate or doesn't like coffee, but I like chocolate more than coffee. The chocolate there is nice and what I like there is not just the chocolate, but they add some other taste like Hazelnut Chocolate, Caramel Chocolate which makes it taste different. The one in my photo is Vanilla Chocolate, which is a new flavor that hasn’t been put inside the menu. I only drink Hazelnut Chocolate before, so I tried a new one that is Vanilla Chocolate. It gives a sweet scent and taste of vanilla, which resemble milk chocolate. While hazelnut chocolate gives a bit tangy taste because of the hazelnut. That’s what I like about Hazelnut Chocolate there. Have a nice day and have some Hazelnut and Vanilla Chocolate from Starbucks ^^


P.S don't mind the wrong spelling of “CLAM” instead of “CALM” from the employee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment