B2ST! B2ST! B2ST!
(Read: Beast) Don’t know them? If you’re not a K-poppers, you won’t know
who are they. They are a group that contains of 6 handsome men that have their
own unique yet nice voice. I’m one of their fans, a B2uty (read: Beauty). I
asked my friend to help me buy that album. It’s their 5th album already
after they debuted in 2009 with their debut song “Bad Girl”. They captivate me
with their charm and their voice. And especially for this album gives me a
surprise where I got my bias’ photo card, Jang Hyunseung. I got hyped up when I
knew I got his photo card with his autograph at the back. This mini album
contains great songs and they packaged it nicely with some chain attached on
the mask. Then, I bought their full album after this mini album that I haven’t
got it in my hand. Can’t wait for their album go into my hands >< Have a
nice day~

No comments:
Post a Comment