Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Favorite Korean food? KIMCHI FRIED RICE !

Nyam~ here I share my photo of my Kimchi Fried Rice and I like it a lot, even though the portion is too big for me. I first tried this in my secondary school when my friend who wants to go to Korea to study ask my friends and me to try the kimchi fried rice and I like it. Then I came here to Singapore to study and found this one Korean food stall at Kopitiam behind NAFA. I tried it for the second time and it’s totally delicious and addictive. Then afterwards, I ate it again and still makes me want to eat it again but I haven’t eat it again even now =,=. I will eat it again and I recommend this place to the people who likes to eat Korean food ^^ Have a taste and have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment