Sunday, 29 September 2013

Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream


Hey there! Welcome to ice cream paradise~ this is a picture of ice cream that I ate like one year ago. Wondering what ice cream is this? Ta-dah! This is Häagen-Dazs ice cream that I bought at Jakarta. This is a dessert that makes you salivate. You can see the beautiful of this dessert of chocolate and strawberry ice cream on top of three small pieces of chocolate brownies with whip cream beside and topped with strawberry piece, not to forget the chocolate syrup spread on the plate. I just like how it looks and it also taste so nice! How they decorate it seems simple but nice to see and feeling high class. The ice cream melts in your mouth with the crunchy yet soft brownies combined together. I really miss the taste back then and hope I can eat it soon again, in Indonesia of course. Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment